Big Data Quality Tester
Job Code: 395118
Job Location: California-Mountain View
- Develop / explore the multiple technical tools/utilities and scripts to generate the test data and test data virtualization capabilities, perform data analysis on larger data sets in order to explore and generate the test data
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering Stream or related areas
- Around 5 years software development/automation experience
- Minimum 2 Year Experience on Big Data Platform
- Must have active current experience with Scala/Java/Python, Oracle, HBase, Hive
- Good Understanding of database, schema, data model, how to bring efficiency in big data related life cycle
- Hands on experience on Big Data Quality Engineering Automation process
- Understanding of various Visualization platform (Tableau/D3JS/others)
- Experience in Cloud providers like AWS
- Proficiency with agile or lean development practices
- Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Top skill sets / technologies in the ideal candidate:
* Must Skills Programming language -- Java / Python/Scala
•* Must Skills - Database – Oracle/PL SQL, complex SQL queries, performance tuning concepts, AWS RDS, * NoSQL – Hbase/MongoDB,
* ETL / Test Data generation Tools- Data Stage/ Informatica, Any other test data generation and data masking tools
* Code/Build/Deployment -- git, svn, maven, sbt, jenkins, bamboo:
•Excellent communication and decision making skills are essential.
Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Zeal to lean new technologies, frameworks and appetite for growth
Identify project risks and recommend mitigation efforts.
Identify project issues, communicate them and assist in their resolution.
Assist in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing project team methodology and performance. Cooperative team focused attitude
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Information Technology