Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the Healthcare system of tomorrow and you can help. Already Fortune 17, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance Healthcare system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed. Join with us and start doing your life’s best work.
As a Member Navigator, you will act in a liaison role with United Healthcare Medicare & Retirement members to ensure appropriate care is accessed as well as to provide home and social assessments and member education.
- Locate members who need guidance, by phone and in person
- Create a positive experience and relationship with the member
- Help break down barriers and solve problems for the member to eventually lead to the member seeing their doctor to get recommended tests and health care checkup screenings.
- Keep member actively engaged with their primary physician
- Support the member to ensure pick-up of their Rx or sign them up for mail delivery of their prescriptions
- Proactively engage the member to manage their care
- Provide member education
- Support transitions of care
- Help to keep members compliant with their care plans
- Partner with care team (community, providers, internal staff)
- Knowledge and continued learning of community cultures and values
- May conduct Health Risk Assessments via phone or in person, if needed