Bilingual Onsite Health Strategies Consultant - South Florida(Job Number:701252)
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Our Client is adding an Onsite Health Strategies Coordinator to plan, implement, coordinate and monitor the health management and worksite wellness programs for their employees. The Wellness Coordinator will be responsible for conducting employee surveys to identify health needs, designing customized programs to address their needs and creating communication materials to promote health education programs and activities and developing evaluation tools to measure program outcomes.
The Onsite Health Strategies Coordinator collaborates with the Health Strategies Consultant to develop and implement a multiyear solutions roadmap. This strategy utilizes analytic data to improve employee engagement, affordability and decision making. The Onsite Health Strategies Coordinator and Health Strategies Consultant work in tandem to deliver high impact results that incorporates a solutions oriented engagement process. This position focuses on engagement and consumerism, in conjunction with UHC and Optum products, as well as external vendors.
This position will be in the field about 90% of the time. Candidates must be willing to commute daily within Dade and Broward Counties to the different physician offices within the designated area. Candidate must be willing to travel locally to multiple office locations within the assigned territory.
- Identify employee health promotion needs and development / implementation of health promotion activities
- Design / develop health promotion components for employees to effectively meet health promotion needs
- Monitor and analyze customer specific health analytic data and develop targeted data driven strategic plans and programs; provides support to clinical programs; may
- perform clinical assessments, non-invasive biometric screenings and associated health education and counseling
- Serve as point of contact for employee program participants; includes facilitating internal / external communications such as reports and presentations
- Coordinate vendor and partner health management and worksite wellness services for employees
- Implementation and delivery of Health Surveys, Health Screenings, Health Fairs, Web-based Health Management
- Tools and onsite Health Promotion Programs and Activities
- Track individual and group employee meetings in a webbased Dashboard
- Obtain and review health promotion resources from various sources and / or develop / customize materials as needed
- Coordinate the District’s employee wellness committees and committee meetings
- Maintain and update as requested by the District, the
- District’s Wellness Board, i.e., downloading videos, editing content, etc.
Job Clinical & Medical Management
Primary Location US-FL-Miami
Other Location US-FL-Fort Lauderdale, US-FL-Broward County
Organization E&I Underwriting & Pricing
Number of Openings 1