Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for answering incoming calls/completing outbound calls to/from patients, physicians and pharmacists while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity.
- Stocking and restocking inventory
- Cleaning in a USP797 clean room
- Compounding and mixing medication per USP797 guidelines
- Fill prescriptions not requiring mixing
- Labeling and organizing patient specific documentation
- Work with the pharmacist to achieve customer expected delivery times
- Work together as a team to coordinate patient care
- Processing prescriptions (from intake to order completion)
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards while maintaining a good attendance record
- IV admixture experience required
Key Words: Davie, FL; Pharmacy Tech; Pharmacy; IV compounding