Billing Representative - Schaumburg, IL(Job Number:704514)
Welcome to one
of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including
yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in
the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us
and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In an environment where the patient is at the center
of everything that we do the individuals in this position typically
works with Billing Representatives and other employees handling complex
billing issues for the purpose of collecting revenue for the
organization. Will work with Patient, Client and/or Third Party
- Able to perform all duties required of a Billing Representative
- Provide training for new and/or existing team members on reports, SOPs and carrier information as required.
- Track and trend daily production and quality performance on new hires.
identify QC issues for new hires. Develop and implement action plans
for improvement in conjunction with the Team Leader.
- Interpret and communicate procedural and billing guidelines to the department.
- Maintain and update departmental business rules and SOPs.
- Compile and prepare specialized reports for distribution to management and reps.
- Coordinate with IT departments on billing departmental initiatives.
- May be a certified Medical Coder or involved with medical coding.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
Primary Location US-IL-Schaumburg
Organization O360 Quest
Number of Openings 2