The Branch Coordinator is responsible for managing the Permit and Inspection process in addition to all administrative functions related to branch operations by supporting both the Sales and Installation teams.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for understanding and executing the Permit and Inspection process for the branch
- Collect, audit, and submit Completion Certificates to the Operations Center as required
- Communicates and coordinates with various partners throughout the organization including Operations Center, Sales, Installation, and any others as necessary for all job level inquires
- Administration of new hire paperwork and benefits for Branch Associates and expedites new installer packages
- Managing inventory and storage for the branch including office supplies, sales and marketing materials and equipment orders.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with facility and equipment providers
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position Reports to: Branch Installation Manager Number of Direct Reports: 0
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Environmental: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time
Minimum Age: 18
Must pass Background Check.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 01
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
• Experience with Permits and Inspection requirements • Some knowledge and experience in the home improvement industry • Prior Clerical and/or administrative background • Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products • Flexible to work a schedule to include nights, holidays, and weekends
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
• Initiative to complete tasks with little or no direction, self-motivated • Ability to work as part of a team • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal • Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail • Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office • Highly organized approach and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.