At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning e-Commerce team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We are on a mission to provide the world’s best interconnected shopping experience; and to do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about reimagining the future of retail. Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future of retail!Position Purpose:
As an Analyst in the Brand Advocate program, you will partner with strategic suppliers and Home Depot merchants to drive a best-in-class customer experience online and grow the brand’s business on homedepot.com. In this role, you will build strong business relationships with your suppliers and enhance your brand’s online content to improve conversion, drive online traffic and grow sales.
You will be responsible for analyzing your brand’s online performance and understanding category trends to help you identify areas for improvement.
On a regular basis, you will lead presentations with the supplier and Home Depot merchants where you will build alignment on strategic priorities. Another key aspect of the role includes ensuring new items are successfully on-boarded and optimized as well as offering support when suppliers need help with online/system troubleshooting.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
– 45% Manage and cultivate relationship with supplier; gaining their trust and being the primary point of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation and brand performance.
– 35% Analyze customer behavior and pain points to identify opportunities to improve the online experience and improve conversion. Conduct SEO keyword analysis and update online content to drive traffic. Analyze key performance indicators and work collaboratively with supplier and merchants to improve conversion, drive online traffic and grow sales.
– 20% Build and lead presentations with suppliers and merchants to gain alignment on strategic plans. Review performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and leverage knowledge gained into actionable results.
Nature and Scope:
– Position reports to a Manager in the Brand Advocate Program
– No direct reports
Environmental Job Requirements:
Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
– Must be eighteen years of age or older.
– Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
– The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Work Experience Required: 1-2 years
– Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
– Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Adobe products (SiteCatalyst, Ad Hoc) preferred
– Technical aptitude and agility to learn database systems and web-based tools
– Proven record of having worked with major consumer brands and knowing how to support/differentiate them in the digital space.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
– Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results: self-starter and self-directed – Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
– Ability to seamlessly manage multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced work environment – Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
– Proven ability to build relationships and influence without authority
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.