Brazil Sales and Services Finance Manager
Location:Sao Paulo, Brazil
Area of InterestFinance
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life. Whether it's using e-learning to educate students far from city centers or downloading the entire Library of Congress in seconds, our networking technology has not only revolutionized the way people do things, but who they are. People are more informed, more efficient, and more involved. With all forms of communications converging onto the network, Cisco is entering an exciting new era. The concept of the network as the platform for transforming life's experiences is no longer a possibility: It is quickly becoming a reality. And Cisco is leading the experience.
Cisco seeks a Sales and Services Finance Manager to support its Brazil Operation. In this role, you will be advising the Sales team and Channel Partners on all finance related matters. This requires a broad understanding of the Operation’s strategy and the marketplace, as well as the discipline to propose and implement fiscally responsible choices under pressure.
The ideal candidate demonstrates financial thought leadership and ability to be a strong business partner in driving business initiatives and results. The position is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Business Strategy, Planning and Forecasting.
- Facilitating Order/Revenue generation.
- Deal review for profitability and commercial risk assessment.
- Influence and drive key performance objectives (Bookings, Discount, Operating Expenses and overall P&L results)
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Fiduciary responsibilities include the enforcement of Corporate Operating Procedures, Internal Controls and insure full compliance with local tax, accounting and customary business practices.
Key qualifications include:
- MBA and/or CPA equivalent along with 15-20 years of relevant work experience in Brazil in areas of:
o Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis
o Financial Reporting
o Internal Controls, Company and local Compliance requirements.
o General financial support of the business.
- Extensive work experience and knowledge of local tax and customary business practices.
- Fluent in both English and Portuguese languages (written and oral).