Business Development Manager - Cloud Advisory
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You'll Do
You will drive the development, growth and service delivery execution of the cloud advisory business in targeted industry verticals. Given your industry knowledge and end user contacts, you will identify and open doors with key prospects then provide opportunity assessment, engagement creation and secure a paid booking, working closely with Cisco sales teams and other stakeholders, as well as with key delivery partners, where required. You will drive financial performance metrics including bookings, revenue, profitability, bill rate and utilization and deliver of successful projects to a set of customer satisfaction targets and deliverable milestones. You will build relationships and trusted advisor status with top executives at the client, understanding the client’s business and delivering high impact consulting engagements. You will help to recruit, grow and mentor the delivery consultants across the theater and cultivate internal cross-function relationships to ensure delivery of cloud solutions.
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Cloud Professional Services is a global leader in providing cloud advisory services to enterprises and government agencies around the world. This exciting team helps customers define specific private, public, and hybrid cloud requirements that lead to the design, implementation, and management while avoiding the common pitfalls in the cloud marketplace. They offer a combination of resources unmatched by any other leading cloud Professional Services firm in the world - vast research, mature methodologies, and multi-disciplinary experts across security, cloud, mobility, collaboration, and data center operations.
Who You Are
You a customer-facing executive who focuses on business development, delivering and orchestrating cloud consulting engagements to Top 100 customers. You possess vertical-specific insight on cloud trends, industry best practices and operational processes, as well as knowledge of enabling technologies and architectures. You have experience with the recent cloud and mobility trends, security threats, and governance/risk/compliance and have the ability to develop a working knowledge of horizontal Cisco architectures, products and solutions capable of delivering a value proposition to the clients. You engage and build relationships at the CXO level and present complex ideas in succinct yet compelling form that creates urgency to execute the proposed engagement.
Role & Responsibilities
● Identify and position new and innovative CNS as well as 3rd party Cloud service offerings and solutions based on observed marketplace demands and trends.
● Define and communicate the Cloud Advisory portfolio positioning and value to target client segments and Cisco stakeholders.
● Create and deliver standalone and cross-portfolio CNS Cloud Advisory Services with 3rd party integration quotes and proposals to clients with accurate deliverable scoping, sizing and pricing.
● Collaborate with cross-functional groups (sales, product management, operations, marketing) to develop Cloud Advisory Services portfolio strategy, financial forecasts, offer packages and pricing, and client proposals.
● Contribute to the development of new Cloud Advisory service offerings.
● Track and manage continuous pipeline of services and solutions for client opportunities
● Work with Cloud Advisory service line management and Services Product Management in supporting the services lifecycle requirements.
● Engage with Cloud Advisory Service Line delivery teams to insure consistent and accurate scoping of client delivery engagements
● Degree in a technology or business field required
● Experience managing the delivery and execution of security consulting engagements with Fortune 100 multinational organizations within a large consultancy
● Experience providing advisory consulting services to Fortune 100/500 clients with strong technical and business operations expertise in the areas of cyber security, threat awareness, threat detection, security architecture frameworks, governance and compliance policies
● Experience in pursuing and closing large strategic consulting services engagements into Fortune 100 accounts
● Requires proven and effective team leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with others through conflicting pressures and priorities while resolving complex issues.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.