Business Initiatives Associate
Job Code: 397578
Job Location: Iowa-Dubuque
The Business Initiatives Associate is responsible for process, quality, training and initiatives across the New Business and implementation spectrum. This position serves as a functional point person and initiative lead for the Client Transition, Data & Reporting, e-Commerce and Plan Maintenance Teams. The Business Initiatives Team within Data & Reporting serves as an internal resource to ensure successful on-boarding of new Full Service Solutions clients, merger and acquisition activity, and the implementation of changes to plan and service offerings for existing clients. This position is exempt and therefore not eligible for overtime.
- Perform quality review and/or Audits of Prudential record keeping systems for accuracy of plan set up of New Business plans and existing client changes and/or transactions
- Assist with development, maintenance and output of Quality and Audit program through successful identification of data result tracking and statistics during review; follows established change methodology that provides audit trail for change control
- Write, create and update procedures and workflows to ensure processes are customer focused, consistent, effective and efficient
- Perform process analysis to design/redesign work flows and processes
- Direct the development of business requirements and functionals to assist with product and/or system requirements; performs user acceptance testing and assist with defect remediation and enhancements
- Work closely with peers and subject matter experts who manage client implementations, onboard new business, and initiate process improvements
- Able to develop strategy, solutions and processes in complex, unstructured environments
- Self-starter and change agent who takes initiative, demonstrates courage to challenge the status quo and fosters a climate of open communication
- May manage initiatives and activities which include staff and processes from other functional areas as assigned
- May be responsible for training development and delivery across multiple sites, within area of technical expertise, as assigned
- May have responsibilities associated with Business Continuation and Records Management Program(s), various internal and external Audit(s)
- 2 years of retirement industry experience required
College degree or equivalent work experience required
Skilled in managing multiple projects and conflicting priorities, can autonomously prioritize deliverables and work under tight deadlines
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong attention to detail
Proven ability to foster strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external partners, able to negotiate conflict
Demonstrated ability to lead and influence a project team, and provide guidance and leadership to help achieve team goals
Resiliency and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Understanding of Prudential Retirement Full Service Solutions product and service offering, or related retirement industry products and services
Defined Benefit and Non-Qualified experience preferred
Working knowledge of Prudential Retirement recordkeeping systems, functional, and transactional quality a strong plus
Some travel to other Prudential locations may be required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Operations