Business Operations Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ(Job Number:700066)
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function include those responsible for providing process and operational support to the functions within Business Operations Family. Positions in this function may also be responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits, and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools. Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Review clinician demographics entered into the user interface and approve for importing
- Populate and print new license applications
- Timely communication with clinicians regarding missing information and/or inconsistencies
- Preparing application(s) mailings
- Complete full quality assurance review of clinician application returned to department by clinician
- Obtain license payment funding on behalf of clinician
- Submit application including payment and other required supporting documents
- Follow-up on outstanding applications submitted to State board
- Monitor aging reports and take appropriate action with State board and/or clinician
- Perform online payment requests and manual check payment requests
- Perform primary source verification ? accessing individual State board websites
- Special assignments including ? monthly interaction audits; State board reporting
- Support special accreditation applications such as URAQ and JCAHO
- Onboard clinicians into clinical licensure system(s)
Job Bus Opns General Support
Primary Location US-AZ-Phoenix
Organization Optum Quality
Number of Openings 1