Business Process Consultant - Minnetonka, MN or Telecommute(Job Number:708965)
Do you want to Impact decisions to help people live healthier lives?
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. At UnitedHealth Group, we're changing the landscape of our industry. Here, you’ll shift your leadership skills into a gear you didn't even know you had as a Business Process Improvement professional. You'll put your business analysis and project management skills to work as you empower business partners and team members to create and improve business processes. You will design processes, project implementations and diagnose process improvement opportunities as you develop innovative solutions.
You'll be in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people live healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. Yes, we need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel that mission. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealthcare Advanced Research and Analytics (ARA) specializes in improving the performance of the health system by providing analytics, technology, and consulting services that enable better decisions and performance. We integrate workflow solutions that deliver data in real-time, create actionable insights, and drive innovation across the healthcare industry.
- Solve complex business problems leveraging advanced analytics and big data capabilities
- Deploy and integrate analytical solutions and technology across the back office
- Consult with internal customer teams to identify strategic solutions to their business problem
- Manage solutions portfolios and identifying new technology / analytical approaches to solve business problems with a strong focus on leveraging enterprise data
- Enable analytics partners to investigate, research, and analyze transactional dat
- Leverage technical analytical expertise across the enterprise to architect, deploy, and oversee integrated analytics/business technology solutions
- Manage internal engagements, meeting project and deliverable timelines, ensuring the accurate and timely completion of deliverables
- Establish analytical strategies, team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of engagement teams
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Collaborate with analytics practitioners, business analysts and methodologists to design and oversee the development of working prototypes of technical solutions
- Facilitating the creation of complex statistical statements on healthcare data that measures various aspects of healthcare services, consumer episodes, and operational events
Job IT Data Warehousing/Analytics
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization Advanced Research & Analytics
Number of Openings 2