Business Process Consultant - US Telecommute(Job Number:705007)
You dream of a career where you can make an impact and help people live healthier lives. The Business Process Consultant organization is dedicated to the pursuit of operational quality. Join us, and start doing your life's best work(sm) while developing your expertise as a quality professional.
Positions in this function are responsible for reviewing operational processes across the UHC organization, in order to identify the rework that impact quality and service delivery to our consumers and customers. These initiatives are integral in driving the UHC Quality and Customer Experience agenda across the enterprise.
- Develop, manage, and analyze rework scorecard that consolidates multiple data components / intakes across all UHC LOBs (E&I, M&R & C&S)
- Monitor business process changes and impact on rework data components to ensure scorecard completeness, accuracy and consistency across all UHC LOBS.
- Provide rework scorecard recommendations as well as gather and manage update requests driven by key stakeholders
- Manage automation and technology solutions to replace manual scorecard data components
- Support claim reconsideration audit program ensuring accurately reflective of rework scorecard
- Lead cross-functional teams to improve rework data accuracy and overall constituent experience
- Influence and drive process quality & continuous process improvement activities across the organization
Job Business Process & TQM
Primary Location US-CT-SHELTON
Organization Process Quality
Number of Openings 1