Business Solution Delivery Senior Manager
Job Title: Business Solution Delivery Senior Manager
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: IT and Internet
This Sr. Manager position will be the primary point of contact for Business Relationship (BRM) team members supporting the PepsiCo Equipment Service (PES) and Foodservice Sales functions and will own the design, development and delivery of system solutions for the area. The role includes working directly with the FS BRM Leadership team in defining, analyzing, estimating and providing technical solutions to advance new capability/functionality for the Pepsi Equipment (PES) & Foodservice Sales applications and IT functions.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide Sr. Management services by leading the Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Technology solutions to drive growth and innovation for the FS Sales and Equipment Service Business working directly with the Business Relationship Manager for the functional area.
- Deliver on the Technology vision and meeting the solution requirements & designs crafted by the Business Relationship Manager for the space
- Drive collaboration effort with IT and Business Relationship Manager in a Matrix organizational structure to provide innovative, quality solutions which exceed business goals and expectations
- Own delivering SOWs, incorporating aligned requirements with the BRM and delivering on the commitments in the PPM Charter Documents
- Delivering on the Technology value realization as committed in the PepsiCo's Strategic Plans and AOP
- Function as an estimation contributor in the AOP development process as well as the Out of Cycle funding process and help secure project estimates from the Operate team
- Providing Development Support for Continuous Improvement items and support application Fixes that are beyond the Operate team's capability
- Revisit solutions that are delivered which do not meet Business ROI commitments and adjust solution as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or IT required, Master's Degree preferred
- 15+ years IT experience in roles of increasing scope and responsibility including IT Solutions Delivery, IT Leadership and IT Project Management
- Broad understanding of Business and IT functions in the CPG industry and processes along with strong analytical and leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in taking Business requirements, high level concepts & prototypes and develop & deliver solutions that exceed expectations
- Strong experience working with software development and technology solution providers
- Experience with application configuration, setup, integration and support in order to help with teams deliver high quality, long lasting solutions
- A working knowledge of PepsiCo's project methodology (PPM)
- Ability to manage Financials, Project Budgets & experience in resource planning and staffing, both internal and external
- Knowledge and background of PepsiCo infrastructure (servers, setup, and configuration) and experience troubleshooting operational issues a plus
- Expertise in PepsiCo mobile platforms and delivery of mobile solutions a plus
Skills & Capabilities:
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills with a track record of senior-level interaction, communication and presentation experience
- Must be self-motivated, with a track record of successfully managing competing & conflicting priorities
- Highly disciplined and structured leader capable of delivering multiple works streams simultaneously, on time with quality results
- Able to autonomously make effective, business-centric decisions with limited information
- Able to lead a team of full time employees, contractors and matrix employees, while consistently meeting
- Ability to work collaboratively with various Business Partners as well as internal and external technical teams
- Working knowledge of databases such as Sybase, Oracle, Teradata and experience working with Objective C, Java, SQL, stored procedures a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 110167BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.