Business Systems Analyst - Las Vegas, NV(Job Number:704559)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements and revises existing system logic difficulties as necessary under the direction of the Manager
- Acts a liaison between systems software development staff, management and system end-users.
- Provides training and technical support to system end-user.
- Performs routine systems maintenance following established procedures.
- Supports production and development activities within the department.
- Develops clear and concise ad-hoc reports utilizing the current analytical and reporting environment.
- Creates low to medium level project plans in support of various system projects, upgrades and automation solutions.
- Performs all job functions with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality in compliance with Federal, Company and Departmental confidentiality guidelines.
- Develop and maintain multiple fee schedule autoloads.
- Perform complex queries and tune existing queries when needed.
- Analyze existing data-loading, exporting, and reporting processes for opportunities for automation.
- Create and edit requirements and specifications for proposed business system solutions.
- Consult with users and determine requirements for various reporting needs.
Job IT Systems Analysis
Primary Location US-NV-Las Vegas
Organization E&I Nevada-Utah-Idaho
Number of Openings 1