Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Duties include designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
- Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks
- Provide support and leadership in critical production support issue resolution
- Support the team for application availability, reliability and stability on a 7 by 24 by 365 basis
- Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
- Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
- Work with business to prioritize production issue resolution