Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
For those who want to invent the future of health care, your opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 14 leader. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
Due to an expansion of our business into multiple states, we are looking for energetic, customer focused and compassionate Call Center Representatives. As one of our newest Call Center Representatives you will be performing appointment scheduling within our Team Care department. Your main focus in this position will be to schedule appointments for our valued members who are currently enrolled in one of our health plans. You will be assisting our valued members to connect with Physicians and Nurse Practitioners, by scheduling in home visits, helping people live healthier lives.
- Placing a high volume of outbound calls to our valued members to schedule them for their in home visits with a Physician or a Nurse Practitioner via an auto dialer system
- Answering inbound calls from our valued members and assisting them with their inquiries
- Enhancing our valued members experience within our business
- Validating member demographic information and obtaining additional member data via specific plan scripting
- Data entry of the members record with accurate information obtained on the call
- Ensuring that the appointments are scheduled accurately following department policies and procedures
- Resolving any scheduling issues or concerns
- Routing calls to the appropriate department as needed
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment
- Support any call queues as business needs arise