There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Nursing here isn't for everybody. Instead of seeing a handful of patients each day, your work may affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Careers at OptumHealth. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well - being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen.
For over 18 years, North American Medical Management, California, Inc. (NAMM California) has been an innovator in healthcare with a track record for quality, financial stability, extraordinary services and integrated medical management programs.
NAMM California and OptumHealth share a common goal of bringing patients, physicians, hospitals and payers closer together in the mission to increase the quality, efficiency and affordability of care. NAMM California develops and manages provider networks, offering a full range of services to assist physicians and other providers in supporting patient care coordination and their managed care business operations.
If you are passionate about helping others and improving the lives of our Members, then we have a job for you!
As a part of our continued growth we are searching for a new LVN Case Manager to join our team…
- Takes in - bound calls and places out - bound calls as dictated by consumer and business needs
- Provides health education and coaches consumers on treatment alternatives to assist them in making informed decisions about healthcare choices
- Supports consumers in selection of best physician and facility to maximize access, quality, and to manage healthcare costs
- Coordinates services and referrals to health programs
- Manages utilization through patient education
- Assists members in sorting through their benefits and making choices
- Visiting local area Medical Offices on a monthly basis