Category Senior Analyst, Kroger Beverage
Job Title: Category Senior Analyst, Kroger Beverage
Location: Mason, OH
Demand Xcelerator is a team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.
The Category Senior Analyst is responsible for providing both fact and insights based solutions that will drive growth for PepsiCo beverage, category, and Kroger. Utilizes understanding of product assortment, price, placement, and promotion to drive insights that lead to actions, and that in turn, will help address both PepsiCo, and the customer's problem to solve. Works closely with Category Manager to influence and guide decisions toward profitable category growth, expanding category insights partnership with the retailer, and reinforcing PepsiCo Beverage position as the thought leader for the beverage category.
- Identify, measure, and quantify marketplace trends and opportunities. Collaborate with retailer on Learning Agenda and lead account specific analytics.
- Provide support in development of insights to retail customers to support selling initiatives, and gain alignment of major initiatives at multiple levels of the organization.
- Complete sales performance decomposition across beverage categories and provide retailers with account/Division specific opportunities & action plans that drive sales growth.
- Complete ownership of the scorecarding, Pre/Post promo analysis, category assessment, market analysis, SWOT, strategic planning, and retail execution for all beverage categories.
- Collaborate with category/sales team in the areas of category and shopper Insights, assortment optimization, merchandising excellence and clustering initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 3+ years CPG Category Management experience preferred
- Experience with Kroger processes and systems preferred
- Experience with 84.51 preferred
- KOMPASS Experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of syndicated data via IRI and/or Nielsen preferred
- Understanding of shopper insights and panel data preferred
- Experience with Apollo and/or JDA Space Planning software preferred
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects at once and able to prioritize/adapt quickly
- Requires a high level of detail
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint and Excel, and able to utilize vlookups and other critical formulas in Excel
- Capacity to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of personal motivation analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills as well as great attention to detail
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116578BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.