Cisco Services - Engineer Incubator Program 2017
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Program Duration: November 2017 - April 2018
Locations: Poland, Belgium, Spain, Ukraine, Italy, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia and other countries
At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. If you want to work with leading technology, and have the desire to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced global environment then a Cisco internship is a great way to begin your career. Working at Cisco is rewarding and fun and we always encourage the contribution of individuals to our company success.
We have designed our Incubator Program to raise your employability and prepare you better to enter the job market in IT industry. As a member of the Incubator program you will be entitled to Advanced Technology all-day in-person/remote workshops in the local Cisco office and complementary technology webinars (beyond NetAcad portfolio) delivered by our top engineers. It is a great opportunity for you to evaluate and qualify your skills and job readiness in a professional assessment process, which would be followed up with the personalized feedback You will have an ongoing mentoring by assigned Cisco employees.
It is also within our interest to grow readiness of talented university students for our full-time job opportunities; therefore, as a successful Incubator member, you will get the FIRST priority for graduate job openings at Cisco Krakow and Cisco TAC in Brussels.
Program duration : November 2017 - April 2018
On the program you will get:
• Rigorous courses, online content, tools
• Ongoing assessment and personalized feedback
• Both individual instruction and independent study
• Experienced instructors delivering in-classroom content
• Hands-on experience in labs working collaboratively and individually
• Preparation for industry-recognized certifications
• Pathways to higher education and career
• Access to global ICT support communities, career tools, and social networking
• Critical 21st century skills
Criteria for assessment invitation:
• CCNA level knowledge
• Graduating in the academic year 2017/18 (or earlier) with either Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or "fresh" graduates (up to 2016 graduation date)
• English language is a must, other language is an ADVANTAGE (German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian)
• Motivation to learn and develop