Claims Clerk - Kingston, NY(Job Number:703460)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Claims Clerk is responsible for providing expertise or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims.
- Conduct data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary
- Provide general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating claims
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Recognize claims by determining claim type - HCFA, Hospital, UB, and/or RX
- Identify more complicated claims and refer them to Senior Keyor or Supervisor
- Assign appropriate eligibility and provider records are matched to the claim
Job Claim Operations
Primary Location US-NY-Kingston
Organization E&I Ops - First Pass Claims
Number of Openings 1