Client Collection Representative - Teterboro, NJ(Job Number:700836)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
If you are looking for a way to help others, while you put your customer service skills to good use, this may be the career for you. As a Medical Collection Representative at Optum360, a fast-paced, high growth company within UnitedHealth Group, you will be contacting and consulting with patients and/or their families who have outstanding medical bills. You'll consult directly with our customers to identify reasons for late payments and set up payment plans that are mutually agreeable. Your ability to communicate, persuade and convey payment urgency is critical to the overall success of our company. Your work will not only impact the bottom line, but it will also make a difference in the lives of our customers, greatly reducing their financial burden. At the end of the day, you'll know you are doing your life's best work(sm).
- Must be able to multi-task and ensure all deliverables are met timely
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Candidate must have excellent follow up skills
- Should be able to work as part of a team and work well independently
- Must be able to analyze data, identify issues and make recommendations on next steps
- Ability to research issues via multiple tools (including internet)
- Ability to remain focused and productive daily
Primary Location US-NJ-TETERBORO-New Jersey
Organization O360 Quest
Number of Openings 1