Client Manager - National Accounts - Phoenix, AZ or Denver, CO(Job Number:700950)
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts.
- Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts.
- Builds relationships with employer/group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery.
- Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs.
- This function includes employees who are in dedicated on-site service roles.
- Jobs in this function may work closely with sales on renewals and upselling, but incumbents do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales.
- Account management jobs focused primarily on relationship and service management belong in this family; jobs with significant sales responsibilities or sales-related incentives (including 'OTH' plans) belong in a sales band.Problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to work independently
- Individual could be placed outside of an office environment were there is not hands on support
Job Client Services/Sales Support
Primary Location US-AZ-Phoenix
Other Location US-CO-Denver
Organization E&I Natl Accts CSI
Number of Openings 1