Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
In providing consumer-oriented health benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system. This position is responsible for providing critical support to the Strategic Account Executive, focusing on data analysis and trending information designed to ensure the SAE role of strategic business partner with our customers is fulfilled. The Analyst will provide analytical information, analysis and recommendations to proactively position the SAE to make fact based decisions about renewals and prepare them for client consultations. This position will also be accountable to act as strategic backup to the SAE by consulting with customers on all non-service related requests on an as-needed basis. The customer should view this role as an extension of the SAE. Additional role responsibilities include facilitating contract issuance and follow up for signature by the customer. The Analyst will support SAE's handling mostly Fully Insured and some ASO customers. The SAE's book of business will have a mix of simpler mid-size customers and some more complex customer that may be Self Funded/TPA. Regardless of your role at UnitedHealthcare, the support you feel all around you will enable you to do what you do with energy, integrity, and confidence. So take the first step in what is sure to be a fast paced and highly diversified career.
- Proactively gather and analyze data to position the SAE to consult with customers including collection and analysis of a customer's plan performance.
- Collaborate with Solutions Engineer and SAE to prepare customer specific consultation packages.
- Ad hoc reporting for customers.
- Consulting with customers to determine plan requirements as needed.
- Conducting data analysis, setting parameters, working with Underwriting, ordering reports and coordinating report distribution for the customers.
- Preparation and coordination of renewal activities including block calls, data collection and analysis, preparation of renewal letters, stop loss vendor reporting, and Medicare D reporting.
- Maintaining accurate information in the Customer Relationship Database (Atlas) for SAE/Field AM and Strategic Customer Business Plan
- Collaborate with SAE to create and maintain a book of business analysis.
- Collaborate with Renewal Business Analysts on any Requests For Proposal and NBEA.
- Review of RFP responses for accuracy and coordinate all processes regarding the RFP process.
- Create and maintain a Customer Scorecard that aggregates customer information including trends, myuhc adoption and improvement opportunities, obtain information from Field Account Manager for service components.
- Facilitate issuance and signing of FI/ASO contracts ensuring quality of information, obtaining customer approval, acting as aliaison between the customer and legal, and supporting the process for non standard plan components.
- Facilitate Strategic Customer Team meetings as warranted.
- Serve as point person to the customer regarding communication of various UHG/UHC process or program changes.
- Support SAE in Project management 3rd party audits including claims and Medicare for the SAE as needed.
- Provide continuity in customer relationship through any types of book of business transitions.