Client Service Analyst - West Valley City, UT(Job Number:705052)
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
Primarily responsible for day to day account management and retention of the assigned SAE customers. Assists account management leadership in ensuring customer satisfaction, retention, contract renewal, revenue maintenance, ongoing evaluation and design of a customer's benefit plans, and strategy development, through the relationships established with customer organization.
- Engages problem solving skills to ensure the match between customer’s core needs and UMR, identifies negative service trends and escalates/communicates as appropriate.
- Provides support to implementation and renewal processes as necessary.
- Assist assigned SAEs in the updating of internal databases, report requests, maintaining file records, reviewing and tracking customer documents, accepting and responding to calls when Strategic Account Executives are unavailable, and other issues as necessary.
- Serves as information resource to customers, sales support, marketing, account management leadership and management regarding account activity and ongoing operations.
- Responds effectively and professionally to customer and broker needs or requests by providing information, service, or by referring customers to appropriate staff.
- Assists in training and mentoring new Client Services Consultants as needed.
- Participates in or represents account management in special projects.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally.
- Team focus by providing support to other CSC’s as backup when required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to deliver “speak-to” strategic bi-annual reports with recommendations to broker and customer developed in conjunction with an SAE mentor or Director
- Face to face relationship building with groups and brokers, as recommended by SAE and Director
- Actively engage in renewal support with SAE in presentations
- Participates in Health Plan meetings, as requested by Director, providing Operational/Process/Procedure updates.
- Support SAE in Broker Book of Business analysis and service summary
- Direct handling and support of assigned customers with non-medical benefit plans, ie flex or dental only, as well as small (<300 lives) medical customer/s as deemed appropriate by Director.
- Attendance at open enrollment or benefit fairs as required by Director to support current customers and SAE assigned customers as needed.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interacts with customer, broker, and internal UMR contacts with minimal assistance.
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, procedures, and administration.
- Demonstrates ability to be proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative and work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze and think through issues thoroughly, identify alternative responses, and bring about an effective solution.
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer focus and attention to service.
- Projects a positive, team oriented attitude towards customers, vendors, brokers, consultants and associates, both internally and externally.
Job Client Services/Sales Support
Primary Location US-UT-West Valley City
Organization E&I Nevada-Utah-Idaho
Number of Openings 1