Client Service, Associate Manager - Stable Value
Job Code: 394960
Job Location: New Jersey-Iselin
The Client Service Associate Manager is responsible for the support and service of clients and key intermediaries and is expected to work both independently and as part of a team. This support includes onboarding and setup of new relationships and clients, maintenance and support of existing clients, and operational activities related to the ongoing servicing of our IIS Products and Services for Stable Value (SV). This position will report to the manager of Client Service through the Stable Value Service and Operations group. Matrix relationships will exist with SV Product Management, Sales and Key Accounts, and Operations with close working ties to other functional teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordination and execution of setup activities for SV Investment Only Clients, Intermediaries, Record keepers, etc.
- Coordination and processing of client transactions, deposits, withdrawals, etc.
- Support client inquiries and requests
- Management of complex service issues and resolution
- Audit response support and coordination
- Client liaison for internal partners
- Data management and metrics reporting related to Servicing activities (volume, timeliness, quality, etc.)
- Support to Product teams and internal groups for new product development and changes to existing product support processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 7 years of retirement services background
- Investment operations experience with Defined Benefit/Defined Contribution product administration
- Knowledge of FINRA/DOL regulatory and compliance requirements related to product setup, administration and client interaction; ability to apply complex compliance concepts
- Experience working with investment vehicles commonly used in ERISA-covered plans (i.e. CITs, Insurance Co Separate accounts, general account products)
- Project management and process management experience
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management skills with ability to partner and build professional relationships in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to react to change in a positive and productive manner
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Ability to handle other essential tasks as assigned
- FINRA Series 6 required upon hire
- FINRA Series 63 and State Life Insurance Certification required within 120 days
- Up to 15% travel may be required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Insurance/Financial Service Sales