Client Services Manager - Public Sector
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions
The Business Entity
Client Service Manager Service Sales is seeking senior IT sales individuals with significant architecture and business development experience to work closely with both customer facing resources (Cisco and Partner) and customers (public sector) at both the executive and architect levels. Primary responsibilities include business development and sales support as it pertains to the Transformational Relationships and Transformational Solutions initiative.
Role & Responsibilities
The Client Service Manager Service Sales
・Account teams and delivery personnel to ensure proper definition and positioning of solutions built on Cisco technologies
・Account teams and delivery personnel to support and/or lead a number of functions within our standard sales life cycle
・Customer and Cisco resources to deliver Architecture focused Workshops
・Customer and Cisco resources in a lead role to develop business cases on behalf of the customer in support of solution based proposals
The Client Service Manager will require:
- Strong track record of sales history
- Significant experience with sales for Public Sector’s clients.
- Familiarity with standard Cisco Products
- Strong consultancy skills are a must for this position.
The ideal candidate with have collection of following experiences:
- Strong and broad background in IT encompassing both technology planning and business partner interaction.
- He/she must have a clear understanding of how all the components of a large scale IT structure fit together and depend on each other (applications, middleware, servers, network, storage, organization, and company culture).
- Significant experience with reforming Global IT infrastructure. He/she have been an active participant in large DC/WAN deployments and/or planning efforts.
- He/she must have the demonstrated capacity for working with business partners and customers in the areas of situation assessment (culture, personalities, organizational interfaces, budgeting/chargeback practices), business development, SLA/OLA building, and consultative selling.
- For the purposes of this role consultative selling is about communications and establishing relationships, asking the right questions, problem discovery and guiding a customer to the right answer, it involves a deeper questioning of the prospect/customer leading to greater comprehension, increased trust and rapport.
- Have served in senior consulting roles in addition to Global IT operations and technology roles.
- Demonstrated ability to drive for results to meet and or exceed booking, revenue, and profit targets for Services business.
- Design and help deliver Services support programs to meet customer needs.
- Build business partnerships with strategic customers and partners.
- Experience with developing business cases and ROIs.
Required Experience in one of the following:
- 5+ years experience global engagement and communications
- 5+ years of combined industry and technology experience.
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility
- 5+ years experience with Consultative Selling
- 5+ years of experience leading and crafting comprehensive multi-million dollar service solutions/programs.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.