Clinic Manager - WellMed - Georgetown, TX(Job Number:705723)
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Clinic Administrator provides leadership, direction and administration of operations to ensure accomplishment of clinic and organizational objectives. The Clinic Administrator also directs, supervises and coordinates the overall operation of the clinic and staff.
Please note: This is a full time clinic position based at our Georgetown Clinic.
- Directs, supervises, coordinates specific functions and activities of clinic, including systems, policies and procedures, human resources, support services, etc. required
- Assists the Medical Director in the development and marketing of new services and referral sources
- Facilitates the employment, development and management of employees
- Promotes the provision of cost-effective, high-quality health care services to patients
- Cooperates with medical and administrative staff to ensure compliance with standards and regulations
- Reviews operational problems/policies and recommends solutions and change to Medical Director
- Collaborates with Medical Director in the preparation and implementation of quarterly budgets; recommends funding based on knowledge of policies, costs, and operating practices
- Represents clinic at public and professional meetings and conferences.
- Participates in clinic communication and public relations programs
- Maintains professional affiliations and enhances professional development to keep pace with the trends in health care administration
- Performs other related duties which may be inclusive, but not listed in position job description
Job Clinical Management
Primary Location US-TX-GEORGETOWN
Other Location US-TX-Austin, US-TX-Round Rock
Organization WellMed Medical Mgmt, Inc
Number of Openings 1