Clinical Care Coordinator- Pierce County, WA or Thurston County, WA(Job Number:703297)
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 14 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
- Create a positive experience and relationship with the member
- Keep the member out of the hospital by supporting regular visits to their primary physician
- Keep member actively engaged with their primary physician
- Support the member to ensure pick-up of their Rx
- Proactively engage the member to manage their care
- Provide member education
- Support transitions of care
- Help to keep members compliant with their care plans
- Partner with care team (community, providers, internal staff)
- Knowledge and continued learning of community cultures and values
- May conduct member assessments if needed
- Comprehensive care management
- Care coordination
- Health promotion
- Transitional planning and follow-up
- Individual and family support
- Referral to relevant community and social support services
The purpose of the Health Home program is to:
- Improve health and self-management of conditions.
- Provide transition and personalized care to help.
- Reduce the progress of chronic disease.
- Reduce inappropriate emergency department utilization, preventable hospital readmissions.
Job Clinical & Medical Management
Primary Location US-WA-Tacoma
Other Location US-WA-Tacoma
Organization Optum Ops-PHM Medicaid
Number of Openings 1