Universal Health Services
|Facility:||Skywood Recovery Center|
|Location:||BATTLE CREEK, MI US|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Minimum Education Required:||Master's Degree|
|Category:||Healthcare - Rehabilitation|
Do you have a passion for working with patients with co-occurring disorders and chemical dependence? Skywood Recovery Center is currently seeking a Clinical Manager who will be responsible for team collaboration and provision of all aspects of patient care and therapy.
Skywood Recovery Center, a campus within Foundations Recovery Network (FRN) and a division of Universal Health Systems, Inc. (UHS), is a premier provider of integrated treatment for co-occurring addiction and mental health concerns, offering residential services. At our facility, we focus on patient-centered care and an individualized approach, upholding a high standard of innovative treatment and compassionate attention to each patient’s needs. We are committed to providing and promoting evidence-based treatment for individuals with co-occurring disorders through clinical services, education, and research. Everything we do is designed to support recovery in a comprehensive way, addressing the needs of the whole person—physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
How would you like to come to work each day at a treatment center surrounded by 300 acres of beauty and serenity? As a Clinical Manager you will be in a setting where you can really spend quality time with patients and work closely with your treatment staff. We offer miles of paved walkways, nature trails, in-house chefs, a beautiful lake, a putting green and driving range, winter sliding hills, yoga, equine therapy...and great people!
Under the skies of Augusta, Michigan, hope can be found on our pastoral campus situated among flourishing wildlife and tranquil greenery. Check out our campus here: www.skywoodrecovery.com
We do life-changing work here at Foundations Recovery Network. Join our team and be a hero in recovery! Work with a team of energetic, passionate colleagues who love what they do.... Create lifetime relationships for long term recovery!
Essential Duties and
• Responsible for overseeing a cohesive team within assigned program.
• Responsible for implementation of clinical programming with assigned program.
• Provides direct supervision to primary therapist in assigned program.
• Demonstrates clinical knowledge in the areas of assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, implementation, and documentation in electronic medical record.
• Responsible for updating and collaborating with referents.
• Participates in daily and/or weekly staff meetings regarding each patient and gives recommendations.
• Provides therapy services for individuals assigned to caseload.
• Utilizes agency endorsed patient-centered therapeutic interventions and rapport-building practices, including motivational interviewing techniques, to non-confrontationally enhance consumer insight regarding diagnostic and usage patterns.
• Documents treatment episodes, contacts, treatment plans and sessions according to periodicity and content requirements.
• Demonstrates history of staff development.
• Maintains appointed continuous caseload of actively engaged individuals.
• Responds to crisis as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to consistently demonstrate through conduct and communications the stability required to effectively assist patients and their family members.
• Working knowledge of 12-step, DBT and MI technique and programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects under pressure.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills; demonstrates poise, professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
• Must have strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Understanding of diverse cultures and gender specific issues and the ability to incorporate needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into the organization.
• Exhibits excellent customer relation skills as evidenced by supportive and constructive communication with all contacts including coworkers, patients, residents, visitors, families and referral sources.
• Understands need for and maintains appropriate confidentiality at all times when interacting with patients, residents, families, visitors, referral sources and all other contacts.
Education and Experience
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or related field required.
• Licensure in State of Michigan required. CAADC certification preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in mental health or substance abuse field required.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Motivational Interviewing, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, young adults and women/men’s issues.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a rewarding career, please take a moment to share your background and experience with us by applying online. FRN offers competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and benefits programs including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K.
FRN is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at FRN via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of FRN. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by FRN as a result of the referral or through other means.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER