Clinical Quality Consultant - Accreditation - Telecommute(Job Number:707785)
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function are responsible for working closely with UnitedHealthcare Account Management teams in providing direct support guidance to designated external clients in successfully achieving and maintaining their health plan accreditations. This includes supporting quality improvement within United Healthcare necessary to demonstrate compliance with requirements of various accreditation organizations utilized by external clients. This is a customer focused position and a key responsibility is to work successfully with Account Management in ensuring high level of client satisfaction with the quality and accreditation support they receive from UnitedHealthcare. This position will also work with various business segments within UnitedHealthcare to ensure accreditation requirements are met.
- Reviews the work of others.
- Develops innovative approaches.
- Sought out as expert.
- Serves as a leader/ mentor.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines:
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions
- Performs complex conceptual analyses
- Reviews work performed by others and provides recommendations for improvement
- Authorizes deviations from standards
- May lead functional or segment teams or projects
- Provides explanations and information to others on the most complex issues
- Motivates and inspires other team members.
- Works closely with Account Management teams to ensure client satisfaction with accreditation support received from UnitedHealthcare
- Participates in regular meetings with Account Management and external clients as needed. Build positive relationships with external clients.
- Responsible for developing and preparing documentation for external clients’ accreditation surveys. This includes AAAHC, URAC, and NCQA accreditations
- Prepares and submits ongoing reporting to satisfy client oversight requirements
- Works closely with internal business partners to build and document compliance with accreditation standards utilized by external clients.
- Complete reports that provide analysis of data related to key quality and accreditation projects
- Serves as a technical advisor for accreditation compliance
- Organizes and/or participates in readiness assessments in preparation for clients’ accreditation survey submissions
- May interface with accreditation agencies and other regulatory and compliance bodies
- Participates in the development and distribution of accreditation best practices
- Develops policies and procedures that support accreditation activities
Job Quality Management
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization Bus Standardization & Advance
Number of Openings 1