Cloud Software Developer
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You'll Do
At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. The Business Collaboration & Software Platforms (BCSP) organization enables “Services Everything” by creating software solutions for value added integrations, insights and intelligence and enable “Domains” to do what they need through common software practices.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be part of the Infrastructure Customer Solutions Team, working on our Application Centric Cloud (ACC) platform.
The ACC platform is the single-pane of glass where all of Cisco IT’s infrastructure provisioning takes place. It does this by tying together Cisco's business processes and underlying datamodels with its infrastructure and exposing that via a comprehensible API and a web-based user interface. Target provisioning platforms include Openstack, vCenter, Cisco’s own Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Network and many others.
Who You Are
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a core ACC developer, you’ll be working in the various subdomains of the ACC codebase on a daily basis
- Workflow engine development in Stackstorm using Python
- UI component development in AngularJS, HTML and CSS
- REST API and datamodel development in a Java/Spring MVC web application
- Writing unit, integration and non-functional tests
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Follow and drive agile practices by attending daily SCRUM ceremonies
The Minimum Skills for this Role Are:
- BS or above in Computer Science or Engineering and 3+ years of related work experience.
- 3+ years working with CI/CD systems and automated testing (unit, integration, stress, etc)
- 2+ years in the infrastructure provisioning or IaaS space
- Experience with workflow engines, Spring MVC and SQL are a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.