Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.SM
- Follow up on assigned insurance accounts.
- Make outgoing insurance calls on accounts.
- Notify Management of any issues or concerns that may arise.
- Our ideal candidate is an adept communicator; deadline oriented, and self-motivated, with excellent follow-up and collection experience.
- This function is responsible for insurance premium collections.
- Positions in this function contact insurance companies to determine reason for payment delinquency.
- Negotiate and advise on collection of overdue claims and take appropriate action to recover overdue payments.
- Handles unresolved inquiries/issues.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and managing organization policies on collection practices.
- Submit written appeals to payers to overcome denials