Community Outreach & Marketing Specialist - Las Vegas, NV(Job Number:707117)
You never thought your career could help millions of lives. Well, here you can. As a Marketing Specialist, you'll utilize innovative strategies and programs to ensure access to health care coverage for the underserved and impact millions of lives. You'll use your energetic, empathetic approach to marketing and add value to our team. Through community marketing and outreach efforts, you will have direct impact on membership growth and retention. You'll use your creativity, strategic lens and outspoken attitude to be part of an elite team to rewrite the history of UnitedHealth Group. Join us and start doing your life's best work. (sm)
The Community Outreach and Marketing Specialist is involved in the development, presentation and delivery of community outreach programs and activities and marketing strategies to support the Medicaid business and drive membership growth.
- Involved in the development of community outreach and marketing strategies and tactile plans to support membership growth and combat competitive pressures.
- Participates in the development and implementation of long-term and short-term marketing strategies/goals in alignment with business goals (i.e., membership goals, revenue goals, and budgets).
- Utilizes market research and competitive analyses to drive outreach strategies and initiatives.
- Sponsors, organizes and participates in community events and activities to increase membership and market share.
- Demonstrates understanding of applicable laws, regulations, contracts and compliance requirements (e.g, HIPAA, ACA, state contracts, CMS regulations).
- Demonstrates understanding of applicable business strategies/goals and how outreach and marketing strategies can support business goals.
- Influences/advocates new marketing and outreach strategies to drive behavior change and meet business goals
- Strategizes with Marketing Department on marketing campaigns during open enrollment and educational materials to use at outreach events
- Seeks new community outreach opportunities and marketing strategies.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with pertinent community organization and leaders.
- Proven ability to think strategically and to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives
- Objective, collaborative approach; ability to adapt in a dynamic and high-growth environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical, organizational, problem solving and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative
Job General Marketing
Primary Location US-NV-Las Vegas
Organization E&I Nevada-Utah-Idaho
Number of Openings 1