Consumer Experience Analytic Consultant - Minneapolis, MN or Telecommute(Job Number:707298)
UnitedHealthcare is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system. Every day, we're collaborating to improve the experience of our Consumers across all lines of business. And we're doing it with an intense amount of dedication.
As a Consumer Experience Strategy Consultant you'll work alongside a high caliber team as you drive innovation and business forward. When you get into the driver's seat of this role, you will show your expertise in understanding and documenting complex, cross-functional processes, leading others in the organization to make meaningful operational improvements that enhance how we communicate with our Consumers. This is no small opportunity. Along the way, you'll grow and develop at a pace that energizes your career while you do your life's best work.(sm)
This position is responsible for the successful alignment of strategic capabilities across the organization and their near and long term application to line of business experience improvement strategies and goals. It involves thought leadership and engagement with key business leaders to organize around a portfolio of capabilities with significant service experience and potentially financial impacts. The Consumer Experience Analytic Consultant will serve as the expert in areas including business vision and goals, experience strategies, service capabilities development and other areas of based on professional knowledge and background.
- Understand and help evolve organizational vision and goals for enhancing constituent experience and making a meaningful difference in services across the Constituent Experience organization for a designated line of business
- Establish a solid understanding of the health care ecosystem and constituent experience; research how the ecosystem is changing, analyze what’s driving changes, and gauge the opportunities; leverage research to define compelling services experiences and features
- Provide explanations and interpretations in a variety of formats (presentations, journey maps, case studies, data, etc.), clearly and consistently, and to various levels of business partners & leadership
- Partner with the leaders to align and create a multi-year business strategy and delivery roadmaps for integrating preferred service features and capabilities
- Work is self-directed and not prescribed
- Proven ability to quickly gain credibility, influence and partner with cross-functional / cross-segment groups
Job General Operations Management
Primary Location US-MN-Minneapolis
Organization Cons & Cust Experience
Number of Openings 2