Contract Manufacturing Senior Coordinator
Job Title: Contract Manufacturing Senior Coordinator
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Supply Chain
The Frito Lay Warehouse Supply Chain Planning team is looking for a positive and service minded individual to join our team. This is a fast paced environment in a growing area of the business and the successful candidate will:
- Manage daily relationship with ordering personnel, Distribution Centers, and Contract Mfg locations, and partner with PWL planning team and Logistics teams to resolve supply issues.
- Facilitate communication with CoPack suppliers as it relates to planning and execution of business initiatives, and issue resolution.
- Initiate and execute day to day supply chain activities for products including order entry and tracking, issue resolution, and inventory reporting.
- Partner with Supply Chain Manager and Industry Manager to ensure execution of base line activities and productivity initiatives at producing locations; including execution of all Business Proposals for PWL and Direct to Customer shipments.
- Create orders using SAP.
- Track and report inventory as required. Other reporting as needed.
- Maintain supply chain systems - SAP, Masterfiles, DRP
- Assist Production Planning team with scheduling inventory deployment from manufacturing locations to Distribution Centers.
We are looking for the right Customer Service minded candidate who has experience in a fast paced environment focused on service.
- Experience in SAP is a plus.
- Demonstrated Analytical Skills with Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence results through collaboration.
- Ability to understand and prioritize multiple demands.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work without direct supervision.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113523BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.