Contract Recruiter - Sales Talent Acquisition
Job Title: Contract Recruiter - Sales Talent Acquisition
Location: Chicago, IL
Category: Human Resources
The Talent Acquisition Associate Manager is responsible for providing world-class staffing services to PepsiCo clients as well as internal and external candidates. PepsiCo has a highly recognized reputation for recruiting and developing top talent across the globe. This position will be responsible for carrying on this proud legacy by delivering high quality professional candidates, while leading hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full life cycle recruiting, with a heavy emphasis on hiring manager advisory. Location of role has some flexibility among White Plains, NY, Plano, TX, or Chicago, IL.
- Partner with internal people leaders to develop and execute talent acquisition/management strategies
- Create comprehensive search assignments, ensuring a thorough understanding of the job responsibilities, business requirements and talent gaps
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with PepsiCo hiring managers, HRBP's, vendors, and TA colleagues to create a partnership that yields consistent processes and results
- Develop a thorough knowledge of PepsiCo's business and culture in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity
- Stay informed of recruiting trends and techniques
- Develop and maintain a network of internal/external contacts to help source high potential talent
- Leverage social recruiting resources and in-house ATS (Kenexa) to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Initiate and participate in projects that further both TA and Business Function capability
- Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why PepsiCo is a leading \"Employer of Choice\"
- Interview and assess all candidates presented to hiring managers, including the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Effectively partner with the TA Operations team to ensure all candidate/hiring manager coordination activities run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, scheduling, job offer processing, on boarding, etc.)
- Organize and lead post-interview debrief sessions with interview teams and candidates
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with HR Generalist
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure OFCCP compliance.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or other related discipline.
- 5-7 years of experience functioning as an HR professional
- Prior Consumer Package Goods (CPG) recruitment experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to tie strategic sourcing solutions to business imperatives and talent agenda
- Expert level knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components, including: search strategy, sourcing, engagement, qualification, assessment, candidate relationship management, compensation, and on boarding.
- Must possess the ability to influence as a strategic consultant
- High level of executive maturity that enables one to develop strong client partnerships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Deep internet research and networking skills that enables one to build a consistent and sustainable talent pipeline
- Demonstrated experience improving systems, processes, and procedures
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 112401BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.