Control & Reporting Coordinator
Job Title: Control & Reporting Coordinator
Location: Plano, TX
The Sales Accounting Frontline Customer Service Representative maintains ownership for providing excellent customer service to Routes Sales Representatives, District Sales Leaders and Zone Business Managers regarding the resolution of sales settlement balance issues and commission exceptions. Communication takes place via high volume of incoming and outbound calls and includes research and resolution of issues initiated by the caller. CSR is also responsible for identifying specific training opportunities and providing tools and insight to the caller when applicable. Finally, the role also serves as a coach and mentor to other FLCSC team members because of the expertise in a specific area of responsibility (Queue).
- Must have previous Call Center , Sales Settlement resolution or Frito-Lay Field Sales experience
- Adaptability/Flexibility - job is customer focused, scope and hours are driven by field/caller needs, which may change over time. Applicant must be available to work till 5:00PM Mon-Fri
- Strong communication, with good writing and organization skills
- Strong customer service skills (including empathy, listening, tolerance, objectivity and follow through)
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, changing priorities
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficient technical/computer skills…Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong resource to demonstrate a skill/process to others.
- Maintain high performance; continuously build skill set and knowledge.
- Flexible, positive team player; reliable and dependable with a good attendance record.
- Working knowledge of StarTeam, C2C or FS2 helpful but not required
- Bilingual preferred but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116123BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.