Control & Reporting Senior Associate
Job Title: Control & Reporting Senior Associate
Location: Chicago, IL
- Responsible for performing SG&A, DSD, and Shared clearing Allocations Processes and providing period-end accounting/systems support for the SG&A, cost accounting and Financial reporting groups.
- Ensure data integrity by performing various report tie-outs. Assist with Control team project initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 1+ years accounting experience preferred
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Access, SAP FI/CO
- Solid analytical skills
- Highly motivated individual capable of working independently. Self-starter that requires minimal daily direction
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in an evolving environment
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals from varying functions and levels
- Excellent written and oral skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113713BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.