Control & Reporting Senior Associate
Job Title: Control & Reporting Senior Associate
Location: Chicago, IL
This position works in conjunction with the Finance Manager in managing the baseline coupon operation, $60,000,000 in consumer and trade coupon programs. The role supports control and compliance, trade relations, performance analytics, and coupon payables reviews.
- Work with Finance Manager in performing a limited weekly payables review.
- Perform in-house audits of coupon redemption vs. product purchases for payment consideration.
- Work with NASS Receivable team in the resolution of invalid deductions related to coupons.
- Work with Supply Chain and DMO in the management of NAN/NEB family and sku coding.
- Support and manage PinPoint Data to ensure accurate verification of promotional bar coding.
- Support onboarding training program for new brand personnel with coupon accountabilities.
- Support month-end close accountabilities and report archiving.
- Ability to generate ERT (product purchase reports) to analyze performance and case dispositions.
- Work with Finance Manager in escalation protocol management with Sales Strategy, Brand Finance etc.
- Work with Finance Manager and support third party relationship with Inmar to effectively manage coupon operations, payment administration, and various controls
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or similar degree
- Proficiency in executing through reporting tools (Microsoft Excel, Pivot Table, Tableau, etc.).
- 1+ years in Finance or Accounting (auditing with strong sense of natural curiosity and problem solving.).
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills to present and resolve sensitive issues at different levels within the PepsiCo organization
- Able to manage daily business and make recommendations and implement efficiencies.
- Ability to constantly adapt in an environment of change in business processes, technologies, and business management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 112809BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.