Coordinator I Call Center - Health and Wellness
JobTitle: Coordinator I Call Center - Health and Wellness
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides customer service
- Represents company image to customers and associates
- Resolves basic customer issues
The Health and Wellness Contact Center is open 7 days a week, including holidays. Shift will be 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Tuesday - Friday and 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM on Saturday. Pay is $12.00 an hour.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience in Shared Service environment or Contact Center (for example, call center, service help desk).
- 1 year experience in Walmart Pharmacy or Vision Center.
- 1 year general customer service experience.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.