Credentialing Coordinator - Boston, MA(Job Number:702958)
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Credentialing Representative is responsible for activities associated with credentialing or re-credentialing physicians and providers, including processing provider applications and re-applications including initial mailing, review, and loading into the database tracking system ensuring high quality standards are maintained. Representatives will assist with audits and provide feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance.
- Apply knowledge/skills to complex activities.
- Demonstrate a depth and breadth of knowledge/skills in own area and is often able to apply these outside of own function.
- Often act as a technical resource to others in own function.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identify solutions.
- Solve complex problems on own; proactively identify new solutions to problems.
- Plan, prioritize, organize and complete work to meet established objectives.
- Act as a facilitator to resolve conflicts on team; seen as key team member on project teams spanning more than own function.
Primary Location US-MA-Boston
Organization Optum Government Solutions
Number of Openings 2