Credentialing Representative - Shavano Park, TX(Job Number:703027)
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.
The Credentialing Representative is responsible for all activities associated with credentialing or re-credentialing physicians and providers. Includes processing provider applications and re-applications including initial mailing, review, and loading into the database tracking system ensuring high quality standards are maintained. Conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance. Responsible for the development of credentialing policies and procedures. May oversee primary source verification activities.
- Apply knowledge/skills to a range of moderately complex activities
- Demonstrate great depth of knowledge/skills in own function
- Sometimes act as a technical resource to others in own function
- Proactively identify solutions to non-standard requests
- Solve moderately complex problems on own
- Work with team to solve complex problems
- Plan, prioritize, organize and complete work to meet established objectives
- May coordinate work of other team members
Primary Location US-TX-San Antonio
Organization Prov Data Strategy
Number of Openings 3