The Sr Sourcing Specialist is responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the Program RIMs and ensures best pricing and delivery is met on new and existing services via extensive vendor research and follow up. This function maintains Crown Bolt bonds in business jurisdictions, ensures insurance requirements are met and licensing is maintained and up to date.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 15%-Vendor Sourcing: Identify potential vendors by utilizing available tools and opportunity.
- 20%-Request for Quotation: Demonstrate proficiency in product specs, packaging type, negotiate price to meet maximize margins. Cost Improvement: Can work independently with the suppliers for opportunity to improve the cost margin.
- 20%-Product Development: Review samples and packaging, communicates to vendors for revisions
- 20%-Order Follow-ups: Communicate for on time delivery, partial shipment, expedited or push-outs shipment.
- 10%-Quality Assurance: Review inspection result, get corrective actions and/or remedy for quality issues post shipment.
- 15%-Vendor Onboarding Assurance: Working between the vendors and the service provider to ensure the vendor complete the onboarding requirements within designated time line.
Nature and Scope:
- This position reports to CB Dir Sourcing
- This position has no Direct Reports
Environmental Job Requirements:
Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass Background Check.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
Education Required: .
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Work Experience Required: 1
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
MUST BE fluent in Mandarin
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field preferred.
- Experience with vendor negotiation.
- Experience working with state/federal codes, licensing, and permits.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- PC computing skills- including MS Office and Store hardware, software and peripherals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills- must be able to communicate effectively with individuals in internal and external organizations.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and an ability to resolve situations that are unstructured and require innovative and out of the box solutions.
- Excellent negotiation & solid decision making skills.
- Ability to lead and partner with internal and external resources to drive various initiatives.
- Strong conflict management, negotiation and decision making skills.
- Self-starter capable of meeting tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.