Universal Health Services
|Facility:||Corona Regional Medical Center|
|Location:||CORONA, CA US Western|
|Job Type:||Per Diem|
|Minimum Education Required:||Associate Degree|
|Skills:||Health Care -> Radiology/Radiation Therapy
Reporting to the Director of Diagnostic Imaging this position performs a variety of technical procedures that will require Independence judgment and initiatives of a technical level not requiring constant supervision.
* Current Certification by the California Department of Health
Services (CRT) required.
* American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) must be obtained within 6 months of start date and maintain current thereafter.
* Current BLS (CPR) certificate required.
* At least one (1) year experience in CT procedures preferred.
* Advanced Registry in Computerized Tomography (CT) preferred.