Cust Mgmt Sr Account Representative - KeVita - NYC
Job Title: Cust Mgmt Sr Account Representative - KeVita - NYC
Location: New York, NY
The Sr. Account Representative will be responsible for leading and directing KeVita's sales and go to market strategies across the New York City market. Direct responsibilities include leading and supporting KeVita's selling efforts across key direct buying accounts, store level selling predominantly in Whole Foods and select, targeted accounts. The Sr. Account Representative will also lead and participate in annual planning, conduct business reviews (QBP Process) both internally and directly with our customers, manage reporting, trade management and account administration. This role will also require strong project/time management skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills to handle multiple priorities and objectives aimed at meeting KeVita's assigned annual growth targets. The Sr. Account Representative will report directly in the East Region Sr. Region Manager.
- Represent KeVita's Sparkling Probiotic, Master Brand Kombucha and Apple Cider Vinegar portfolio across the assigned geography in the large format and natural channels
- Deliver annual volume, trade spend and profit plan
- On-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Lead Annual Operating Plan & Forecast process, collaborating with Finance, Sales Strategy and Marketing
- Leverage Excel modeling to assess financials, valuation, and alternate scenarios
- Develop annual promotion plan while adhering to Strategic Role of Trade (SROT) guidelines and ensure flawless execution through consistent customer engagement and buy-in
- Make regular headquarter buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations
- Ensure customer maintains a strategic product mix through SKU optimization -- both new item sell-in and/or SKU reduction
- Manage direct store sales and merchandising at Whole Foods
- Actively participate in customer payment processing including financial contracts, performance and collection
Bachelor's Degree preferred:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience; preferably in consumer packaged goods
- Large format grocery and Natural Channel experience preferred
- Previous people management experience preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills.
- Capability to excel in sales.
- Seasoned in conflict management.
- Strong computer skills, including sales presentation development.
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams.
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization.
- Business & financial acumen.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116036BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.