Customer Assurance Programme Manager
Area of InterestProfessional Services
The Business Entity
Cisco's Customer Assurance Program (CAP) sets the industry standard in anticipating and solving the critical customer problems no one else could. We provide critical issue expertise and ownership in solving and preventing problems for our customers and Cisco. In short we provide the leadership to solve impossible problems.
The Critical Accounts Program is the highest level of escalation in the company. CAP Managers think creatively to drive resolution on critical problems when normal escalations are no longer meeting the customers' expectations of Cisco. CAP Managers are fully empowered to truly influence outcomes and change the way customers view Cisco.
Role & Responsibilities
Cisco is seeking a Customer Assurance Program (CAP) Manager to remediate technical and business relationship issues in critical accounts; functions as the Cisco executive in-charge to leading Critical Accounts engagement including potential customer involvement at senior executive levels. Main responsibilities:
- Builds and leads cross-functional, multi-cultural and geographically dispersed teams in the development and execution of action plans to address critical customer issues.
- Effectively communicates critical issue status up to CXO levels to Cisco, customers and partners.
- Engages and actively works with executive level staff on CAP cases and other issues
- Identifies systemic trends, engages business owners, develops plans and drives actions to prevent future problems.
- Acts as critical issue point for customers and senior Cisco management on customers' behalf
- Educates and coaches other on effective critical issue practices and issue management in order prevent problems from becoming critical.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Influencing, negotiation and delegating skills
- Strong verbal, written, and executive-level communication skills
- Objectivity and a high-level perspective
- A sound business, technical and financial understanding
- Ability to work across functional, geographic, and cultural boundaries in a highly matrix environment
- A strong sense of ownership, initiative and empowerment
- A "Whatever it takes" attitude, and a willingness to commit for our customers and our business
- Incident Management Training
- Knowledge of Cloud Based solutions is a plus
Job location: European countries where Cisco has a major presence
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are establishing teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Envision crafting unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will change everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.