Customer Development Representative
Job Title: Customer Development Representative
Location: Fargo, ND
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the North American Beverage organization.
- Selling of PBC product portfolio into non-buying white space customers (grocery, C&G, independent business)
- Utilize local data to research and develop customer opportunity list
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers.
Owns the new customer setup process to include:
- Contact information
- Tax ID forms
- First fill order support
- Ensure cooler order is generated and wired to delivery
- Ensure cooler is filled to the cluster set; Manage through reset team
- Maintains wiring to the new accounts
- New Account Handoff: coach PSRs & CRs on selling and display execution, merchandising standards, and ensure accurate and timely orders are submitted.
- Point Of Sale distribution and activation based on cluster
- Tracking and measuring success
- Establish contract agreement and Executional Framework objectives in targeted new accounts, achieving volume and revenue targets through mix of products and points of distribution
- Sells in First Focus and local promotions to identified customers
- Utilizes P.E.P.S.I. and PREMIER to provide superior customer service
- Fully executes ALL elements of SMART selling on every order
- Assumes and/or retains advantage position placements in targeted accounts
- Assures merchandising standards are executed in all accounts
- Meets PQI objectives
- Follow safe work practices (vehicle accidents, injuries)
- Manages daily execution by knowing the business and focusing on the customer
- Demonstrates personal accountability while adhering to PBC's values
- Communicates clearly with customers as well as other PBC functions
- Net Revenue
- Accounts Serviced As Scheduled
- Order Quality
- Product distribution
- Break/OOD (PQI)
- Equipment placements
- A minimum of 1 year of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114588BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.