Customer Service Representative - Addison, TX(Job Number:707912)
Healthcare isn’t just changing.
It’s growing more complex every day. ICD-10 Coding replaces ICD-9. Affordable
Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead?
Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part
of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360.
We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine
our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our
resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue
Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your
passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be.
It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
- Answer inbound patient calls from the phone queue
- Work accounts by contacting carriers and patients to obtain reimbursement
- Correct, appeal and file claims as required
- File to secondary insurances as necessary
- Work various reports of outstanding balances
- Verify eligibility for patient benefits
- Assist patients with financial hardship applications
- Research and resolve issues presented in each phone call, documenting each account with action taken
- Take credit card payments
- Maintain confidentiality of information that is pertinent to AmeriPath, Dermpath
- Maintain productivity and quality standards as set by management
- Responsible for reporting problems, errors, and denial trends in an effective and efficient manner
- Attends and participates in departmental staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Job Phone Support
Primary Location US-TX-Addison
Organization O360 Quest
Number of Openings 2