Customer Support Engineer - Collaboration
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You’ll Do
· Provide Technical Support to high-profile Cisco customers, Acts as a focal point for large account network problem resolution.
· Work on cutting-edge technologies and Solutions.
· Be a trusted advocate of the customer.
· Works on problems of diverse scope. May be required to interact with other engineers across the globe to resolve issues.
· You will also have access to our
state-of-the-art lab, where we can recreate customer issues using a wide
selection of both networking and test equipment, in a supportive environment.
Directly impact the Customer Satisfaction with Cisco which reflects Cisco’s success as a business leader.
Who You’ll Work With
Great opportunity to work with talented, dynamic, passionate, and diverse team members who support the high-end Cisco customers to resolve highly complex technical issues within the customers Collaboration (Voice/Messaging/Video) Solutions.
Who You Are
• BSCS/EE and minimum of 3-4 years’
experience in either technical support or development organization.
• Technical knowledge on Cisco Voice and Video products
• Solid Communication Skills (Written/Verbal/Presentation)
• Solid team player
• Ability to work under pressure and the willingness to adapt, overcome and succeed in a constantly changing business and technical environment is necessary.
• Hands-on experience on Cisco products in video technologies & knowledge of Telepresence (VCS Expressway, VCS controller, TMS, Conferencing)
• Ability to scale with multiple network engagements with multiple customers
• Good Customer Handling Skills and ability to collaborate with different third party Vendors
• Masters in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.